In 2020 we are working on the Kennedy Short Film and we would love you to be part of it! We have opened submissions for students who want to be involved in this short film either as a script writer, an actor or both! The film will follow 2 students actors with voiceovers reading their stories. Your script may be chosen as one of the stories! You may be chosen as an actor to read and act someone else's script or you may even be acting and reading your own!
1. Following the style of our sample scripts (download below), write your own script based on true experiences, up to THREE MINUTES of reading time. The aim is to paint a picture of what life is like for you at Kennedy. We will select the best script and work with that student to develop their script to fit this film perfectly.
2. Email a WORD document of your script to
1. Record a ONE MINUTE video of yourself reading part of the sample script (download below).
2. Submit your audition video through the file transfer site wetransfer.com by uploading the video and sending it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Follow the instructions for the script writer and actor submissions above, and using your own script to read for the audition video.
2. Submit your audition video and WORD document of your script together through the file transfer site wetransfer.com by uploading the files and sending them to email@example.com.
Fill out the form below and send in your script/video to complete your submission.